We are an experienced team of graduates of engineering, business administration and computer science. On top of this we emphasise our proven ability to communicate, motivate and mobilise staff – from shop floor to management.
Our customers have one thing in common – the complex interaction of men and machine, heart and head, knowing and doing, technology and innovation. Typical projects include Aviation, Airport, Automotive, Electronics, Fibre, Heavy Engineering, High-tech, Logistics, Machinery and Plant Engineering, Paper, Refinery, Railway, Steel, Telecom etc.
We take the call if standard products and methods do not lead (fast enough) to a result. Our strength is not only to draw up innovative concepts but also to make them work. Typical jobs include:
- Design/optimisation/redesign/extension of complex systems e.g. shop floor management, production lines, maintenance, engineering, etc.
- Development of customised software e.g. warehouse-control, logistics optimisation, forecasting, scheduling, set up planning etc.
- Design of working hours schedules and shift rosters based on labour demand analysis and forecasting models
- Engineering design, drafting e.g. development or improvement of machines, tools, fixtures etc.
- Sourcing and purchasing e.g. definition of requirements, market scans, qualification and selection of suppliers, optimisation, monitoring acceptance tests etc.
- Project management and supplier management
- Project related trainings and qualification workshops e.g. for machine operators, planners, schedulers etc.
- Recently also the conceptual design, project planning, planning and implementation support of systems for alternative energies, e.g. PV systems, heat pump systems, solar thermal systems, electromobility and their charging. In particular also the optimisation of the interaction of these systems.
In addition to a sound technical and business education and numerous years of experience in consulting, planning and implementing activities in industry, I hold the following trade licences:
- Management Consulting