We are an experienced team of graduates of engineering, business administration and computer science. On top of this we emphasise our proven ability to communicate, motivate and mobilise staff – from shop floor to management.
Our customers have one thing in common – the complex interaction of men and machine, heart and head, knowing and doing, technology and innovation. Typical projects include Aviation, Airport, Automotive, Electronics, Fibre, Heavy Engineering, High-tech, Logistics, Machinery and Plant Engineering, Paper, Refinery, Railway, Steel, Telecom etc.
We take the call if standard products and methods do not lead (fast enough) to a result. Our strength is not only to draw up innovative concepts but also to make them work. Typical jobs include:
- Design/optimisation/redesign/extension of complex systems e.g. shop floor management, production lines, maintenance, engineering, etc.
- Development of customised software e.g. warehouse-control, logistics optimisation, forecasting, scheduling, set up planning etc.
- Design of working hours schedules and shift rosters based on labour demand analysis and forecasting models
- Engineering design, drafting e.g. development or improvement of machines, tools, fixtures etc.
- Sourcing and purchasing e.g. definition of requirements, market scans, qualification and selection of suppliers, optimisation, monitoring acceptance tests etc.
- Project management and supplier management
- Project related trainings and qualification workshops e.g. for machine operators, planners, schedulers etc.